A+D Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant, Original 4 oz
From the manufacturer
What is diaper rash?
Diaper rash is easy to spot and easy to treat. It is a red, patchy irritation found on baby's skin in the genital area, the thighs and the buttocks. Don't worry, Mom, almost all babies get diaper rash from time to time.
What causes diaper rash?
Babies are so susceptible to diaper rash that wet and soiled diapers can irritate baby's delicate skin. Naturally, if your baby is in a wet diaper for too long, she will be more prone to getting a rash.
Some of the most common causes of diaper rash to be aware of are:
– Irritation due to bowel movements and diarrhea.
– Irritation due to moisture from urine (even the most absorbent diapers leave some wetness behind).
– Not drying the skin thoroughly after a diaper change.
– Diaper chafing/friction.
– Allergic reaction to ingredients found in diaper wipes, laundry detergent, soap, lotion.
– Change in food or introducing new foods.
How can I help prevent my baby from getting diaper rash?
Use A+D(R) Original Ointment at every diaper change to help prevent your baby from getting diaper rash.
Just as you protect and condition your skin every day, you can do the same for your baby:
– Help prevent diaper rash by applying a generous layer of A+D(R) Original Ointment on baby's bottom, genital area and the folds of the thighs at every diaper change.
– It is safe to use every day. A+D(R) Ointment is formulated to create a protective barrier on baby's skin, preventing irritation from wetness, soiled diapers, and diaper chafing.
What if my baby gets diaper rash?
Treat with A+D(R) Zinc Oxide Cream.
Specially formulated with Zinc Oxide, to help treat and protect your baby's precious skin. These simple tips to treat diaper rash will soothe your baby's skin quickly:
– At the first sign of redness, apply an even, liberal coat of A+D(R) Zinc Oxide Cream to the entire diaper area at every diaper change.
– Keep baby's skin clean and dry by changing wet diapers frequently and as soon as possible after it is soiled.
– Wash your baby's bottom with water using a washcloth after each diaper change. Gently pat the skin and be careful not to rub. Avoid using soap or disposable wipes that contain fragrance or alcohol, which may irritate the skin.
– Allow your baby's skin to air dry without a diaper for short periods during the day.
– Avoid non-breathable fabrics and plastic pants.
– With proper care, most diaper rashes will improve within a few days. If the rash worsens or lasts longer, consult your baby's pediatrician.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery occurs 6 to 10 business days after processing ends, pending availability and credit card verification. Processing the order can take up to 10 business days. Please allow additional processing time during promotional events. Ground delivery to Hawaii and parts of Alaska may take more than 8 business days.
Luxotia will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not available at the time of order processing.
You will be fully charged for any item ordered, the moment you placed the order. The charge is an automatic process. If you change your mind since the order ships, we will issue a full refund without any fine or any kind of tax.
You will be contacted by e-mail with a tracking number when your order leaves our distribution center.
Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email as soon as possible.
We are responsible for your new purchase until it reaches the Post Office.
In the case that your shipment is lost or damaged in transit, you are responsible to file the claim with USPS / UPS or any other shipping carrier. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit or shipments sent to forwarding services or companies, regardless of the shipping service selected. If you place an order and your shipping address is a forwarding address, you are responsible for contacting your forwarding company or service to locate your shipment.
We are not responsible to weather related damage or delays.
We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
We cannot ship to US territories including American Samoa, Baker Island, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Wake Island.
If a purchase was made on or after 2/15, customers will be able to return to stores for 30 days after stores reopen.
At Luxotia, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase when it is presented with established proof of purchase in saleable condition. Simply follow the guidelines below:
Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days with a receipt.Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit gourmet, monogrammed or personalized items.We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.For all returns, merchandise must be presented in saleable condition and established proof of purchase is required.How to Make a Return
1. GET YOUR INVOICE READY
To start your return you will need to find your order number in one of these locations below:
Top right corner of your packing slipSubject line of your shipping confirmationLuxotia.com account - Order History
2. PREPARE YOUR PACKAGE
Pack your return securely, in the original package, if possible, and include your printed invoice.Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to issue a packing slip (return slip)Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
3. SHIP IT
When your package is ready, you can ship it via FedEx or the U.S. Postal Service
4. TRACK IT
Click on the "track Your Return" button in your return confirmation email to track the status of your return. Please allow 10-14 business days for the processing of your return by mail.
Refunds in the form of original payment can take up to 3 weeks to be credited back to your account