Femarelle Recharge Menopause Relief for Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Mood Swings & More. Clinically Shown to Relieve Menopausal Symptoms -1 Month Supply
Femarelle is the most recommended non-hormonal option, endorsed by leading gynecologists around the world. Backed by science and sales of millions of units to date, the Femarelle line provides women around the globe a safe and effective option to alleviate their menopausal symptoms.
1 Pack (56 Capsules) = 4 Weeks Supply
If you reached the point when your menstruation has ceased, Femarelle Recharge is for you. Femarelle Recharge targets the symptoms that plague women during menopause. Hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and sleep disturbance are symptoms most commonly discussed; however, a decline in sex drive, anxiety and depression that accompany women in menopause can also be of great distress and have an extreme effect on women's well-being.
With Femarelle Recharge, you will experience:
- Swift relief– your hot flashes and night sweats will diminish and even disappear within the first month of use
- Better sleep
- Increased energy levels
- Control over mood changes
- Decreased anxiety and aggression
- Return of sex drive
- No estrogenic effect on the breast or uterus
” Many women choose to use non-hormonal options, but many of them are not effective. Femarelle provided for me a choice which had all the benefits of hormones, but works in a different way, minimizing the risks while maintaining the benefits.*”
“ I started recommending Femarelle to my patients after I visited the plant where Femarelle is manufactured and I saw that there was really great quality control... so I started using it and found it very effective... It seems to be the perfect SERM; it doesn't do the bad things that hormones can do and it seems to do the good things... I think it is very safe and effective.*"
” Femarelle is strongly improving quality of life... Until now, no side effects have been identified... My suggestion is that the treatment is to be done for as long as possible.*”
Find Your Best Fit
Every woman is different, and so is her experience with symptoms in each stage of estrogen decline. That's why we designed a line of products to address your specific needs.
Published Studies Femarelle
- Yoles I. et al. Efficacy and Safety of Standard versus Low Dose of Femarelle (Tofupill) for the Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms. J. of Clin Exper Obstet Gynecol 2004; 31(2):123-26
- Labos G., Trakakis E. et al Efficacy and safety of DT56a (Femarelle) compared to hormone therapy in Greek postmenopausal women. J Endocrinol. Invest. 2013; 36(7):521-6
- Genazzani AR et al. Brain region responsiveness to DT56a (Femarelle) administration on allopregnanolone and opioid content in ovariectomized rats. Menopause 2009; 16(5):1037-43
- Nachtigall M. et al. A Prospective Study of DT56a (Femarelle) for the Treatment of Postmenopausal Vaginal Atrophy. Menopause book of abstract of the NAMS 22nd Annual Meeting, Sept, 2011, p. 55
- Yoles I. et al. Tofupill/Femarelle (DT56a) - a New Phyto-Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator-like Substance for the Treatment of Postmenopausal Bone Loss. Menopause 2003; 10(6):522-25
- Somjen D, Yoles I. DT56a (Tofupill/Femarelle), selectively stimulates creatine kinase specific activity in skeletal tissues of rats but not in the uterus. J. of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 2003; 86(1):93-98
- Somjen D. et al. DT56a (Femarelle/Tofupill) Stimulates Bone Formation in Female Rats. British J. of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2005; 112(7):981-85
- Somjen D., Katzburg S. Lieberherr M., Hendel D., Yoles I. DT56a Stimulates Gender-Specific Human Cultured Bone Cells In Vitro. J. of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 2006; 98(1):90-96
- Somjen D. et al. The Effects of Native and Synthetic Estrogenic Compounds as well as Vitamin D Less-Calcemic Analogs on Adipocytes Content in Rat Bone Marrow. J Endocrinol Invest. 2011;34(2):106-10
- Yoles I., and Lilling G. Pharmacological Doses of the Natural phyto-SERM DT56a (Femarelle) Have no Effect on MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cell-Line. European J. of Obstetrics & Gynecology & Reproductive Biology 2006; 130(1):140-141
- Nachtigall M et al. The selective estrogen receptor modulator DT56a (Femarelle) does not affect platelet reactivity in normal or thrombophilic postmenopausal women. Menopause 2011;18(3):285-288
- Oropeza M.V, Orozco S, Ponce H, Campos M.G. Tofupill lacks peripheral estrogen-like actions in the rat reproductive tract. Reproductive Toxicology 2005; 20(2):261-66
- Somjen D, Yoles I. DT56a (Femarelle): a Natural Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM). J. of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 2007;104:252-58
- Somjen D. et al. DT56a (Femarelle); contrary to estradiol-17β; is effective in human derived female osteoblasts in hyperglycemic condition. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2011; 123:25-29
- Bedell S., Nachtigall M., Naftolin F. The pros and cons of plant estrogens for menopause; J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. 2014;139:225-236
- Sánchez-Borrego R, Mendoza N, Llaneza P. A prospective study of DT56a (Femarelle) for the treatment of menopause symptoms. Climacteric. 2015;18(6):813-6
- Sánchez-Borrego R. et al. Efficacy and safety of a phyto-SERM as an alternative to hormone therapy; Climacteric. 2015 Jun;18(3):350-7
- Chen FP et al. Efficacy of Femarelle for the treatment of climacteric syndrome in postmenopausal women: An open label trial. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016 Jun; 55(3):336-40
- Somjen D, Yoles I.: "DT56a stimulates creatine kinase specific activity in vascular tissues of rats. J. of Endocrinological Investigation 2003;26(10):966-971
- Somjen D. et al. Interaction between the effects of the selective estrogen modulator Femarelle and a vitamin D analog in human umbilical artery vascular smooth muscle cells. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;174:9-13
- Genazzani AR. DT56a, a non-hormonal botanical therapy, as first line treatment for menopausal symptoms. 12th European Society of Gynecology Congress, Opening Symposium - Climacteric and Menopause: from symptoms to therapies, from security to efficacy; October 18, 2017
Shipping & Returns
Delivery occurs 6 to 10 business days after processing ends, pending availability and credit card verification. Processing the order can take up to 10 business days. Please allow additional processing time during promotional events. Ground delivery to Hawaii and parts of Alaska may take more than 8 business days.
Luxotia will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not available at the time of order processing.
You will be fully charged for any item ordered, the moment you placed the order. The charge is an automatic process. If you change your mind since the order ships, we will issue a full refund without any fine or any kind of tax.
You will be contacted by e-mail with a tracking number when your order leaves our distribution center.
Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due to orders being filled from multiple locations. If we are unable to complete your order, you will be notified via email as soon as possible.
We are responsible for your new purchase until it reaches the Post Office.
In the case that your shipment is lost or damaged in transit, you are responsible to file the claim with USPS / UPS or any other shipping carrier. We are not responsible for lost packages during transit or shipments sent to forwarding services or companies, regardless of the shipping service selected. If you place an order and your shipping address is a forwarding address, you are responsible for contacting your forwarding company or service to locate your shipment.
We are not responsible to weather related damage or delays.
We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
We cannot ship to US territories including American Samoa, Baker Island, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Howland Island, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Kingman Reef, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Midway Islands, Navassa Island, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Wake Island.
If a purchase was made on or after 2/15, customers will be able to return to stores for 30 days after stores reopen.
At Luxotia, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase when it is presented with established proof of purchase in saleable condition. Simply follow the guidelines below:
Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 30 days with a receipt.Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit gourmet, monogrammed or personalized items.We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.For all returns, merchandise must be presented in saleable condition and established proof of purchase is required.How to Make a Return
1. GET YOUR INVOICE READY
To start your return you will need to find your order number in one of these locations below:
Top right corner of your packing slipSubject line of your shipping confirmationLuxotia.com account - Order History
2. PREPARE YOUR PACKAGE
Pack your return securely, in the original package, if possible, and include your printed invoice.Contact us at email@example.com to issue a packing slip (return slip)Affix your shipping label to the package, making sure no other tracking labels are showing.
3. SHIP IT
When your package is ready, you can ship it via FedEx or the U.S. Postal Service
4. TRACK IT
Click on the "track Your Return" button in your return confirmation email to track the status of your return. Please allow 10-14 business days for the processing of your return by mail.
Refunds in the form of original payment can take up to 3 weeks to be credited back to your account