• Pre-dry hair with an Express Ion Dry+ Dryer until it’s about 75% of the way dry.
• Split hair into three horizontal sections, take sectioning clips to isolate the top two sections and leave the bottom section at your nape out.
• Using an Express Ion Round L Brush, begin blow-drying at your nape.
• Work your way up and around, ensuring that you clip away excess hair for control.
• Once dry, prep hair with a light mist of Hot Off The Press.
• Wrap each section of hair around the barrel of an Express Gold Curl 1.25" Curling Iron, leave out the ends on alternating sections for a more natural feel.
• Alternate the direction in which you curl each section of hair, one curl away from the face and the next curl towards the face.
• The sections around hairline should be wrapped away from the face while curling.
• Once curled, allow to cool completely.